Thursday 27 September 2012

Chuseok


Chuseok is just around the corner. This is the Korean version of thanks giving where families get together and remember their ancestors. It's a 3 day holiday which means that we don't have any school until Thursday.

With no school we've decided to hit the road and visit a closeby city in the West called Gwangju. I'm looking forward to lots of sleep and the adventure of exploring a new place.

I'm so excited that every morning I wake up following a dream that today's the start of Chuseok...only to then realise that infact I have to head to school. I think the kids must be delighted too as they are being even more rowdy than usual this week.

This is also the lead up to my 100th post. I'm proud that I've managed not to be too flakey with my blog, and have managed to record so many of the things we've stumbled upon in the last 6 months. I've also just crossed the 10,000 view mark, so lots of thanks to everyone that keeps stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment