Monday 24 September 2012

Intercontinental Bookclub


I'm excited at the moment as a friend from home and I have decided to start our own bookclub. When I was back in the UK we always used to share books we'd read and love, so it's great that we can carry it on here.

Even better than that is the fact that he loved one of my all time favourite books, Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Luis Zafon, so we have decided to start with the follow up book to that, Angel's Game. I'm having to play catch up at the moment though as he loved the first one so much he raced straight into the second one.

The only problem now is that I'm restricted to the books that I have on my kindle, or the ones that I can find in the English bookstore here, or the book swap cafe in KSU, Fully Booked.

Which one should we move onto next?

No comments:

Post a Comment