Wednesday 5 September 2012

Loot from home

My mum arrived safe and sound early on Monday morning, with a big bag of tricks especially for me. It was nice to see her walk through the doors at the airport. I've missed her after going 6 months without seeing her, which is the longest we've gone without doing something together, so safe to say there were a few tears at the airport.

While she snoozed off the jet lag, I got the chance to properly go through my new treasures, which made me 'ooh' and 'aah' with excitement everytime i picked something up. Galaxy chocolate, Malteasers, Jelly Sweets, Porridge Oats, Gravy Granules (diet staple for every northern girl!), hair dye, foundation, two bottles of Southern Comfort, my favourite face scrub 'The Greatest Scrub of All' by Soap and Glory, and most importantly, orange squash.

Already we've done lots of things, she goes off with her friend, Julie, in the day time and then we meet up at night for dinner, but I have a long weekend ahead so looking forward to showing them around properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment