Tuesday 22 January 2013

Health Kick

Health Kick

Rice, every day, for breakfast, lunch and dinner is starting to catch up with me. At first, the food I avoided because it was too spicy or just plain weird is now what I crave, so the weight I lost when I first got to Korea has found its way back to me, and it's invited its friends to join in.

Therefore I'm jumping on the fitness bandwagon and hoping I can stay on it. Without roller derby in my life, I've noticed that it's alot harder to stay motivated when it comes to fitness, I no longer have to chase those nippy jammers or try and dodge the girls with the sledge hammer hips who are aiming straight for me. It's been way too long since my yoga mat and I got hot and bothered together.

I'm turning to this website to help, although sometimes I feel like it's a bit X Rated watching the instructor, it's only 12 minutes a day and has always left me sweaty and achey before.

What videos and sites do you use to motivate you??

No comments:

Post a Comment